As many of you know I am a fan of anything that involves free movement requiring you to move without restriction. There are a number of modalities that can be used to accomplish this task with none better than the kettlebell(in my opinion). The kettlebell differs from other tools in so many ways and here are some reasons it should be in your weight lifting tool belt! All of which will help you move better in daily life or in sport.
– It has an irregular center of mass – It creates an extended leverage system for your body
– Momentum and rotational inertia
– Centripetal AND Centrifugal force(because of Newton’s third law of motion)
– Easy to learn (hard to master 🙂 – cheap to buy
– You can name them! – and many, many more!